Monday 9 July 2012

More From Me

Starting with an image of the bird that is moi:



This is my twitter pic, and, as you can probably tell, I'm a Instagram fan.

I've mostly been using my blog  for keeping track of the projects I've been involved with which has been fun but I've not really done much writing.  I usually post when it's super late so have very little energy to type about anything but I'd like to do more writing on here. This year has actually been the first year I've not done very much writing at all in. I did actually spend the every year since I was 13, writing stories, poems and articles for myself or that were published. So I guess you could say i'm missing the attachment I had to my pens! 


Plus there are loads of designers, musicians, artists and icons that i'm always hounding on about to my facebook friends; so I might as well share my <3 obsessions with the whoever comes onto this page. Who knows, you might have the same ones I do.


Peace&Love 
Rhona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment